Microsoft Edge is the most popular web browser that millions of people worldwide prefer to use. The browser features multiple excellent options and tools that anyone can easily access. Undoubtedly, Edge works to provide its users with the best and fast web surfing experience. One can use this browser on multiple devices, including Windows computers, iPhones, and iPads, along with Android smartphones and tablets. Microsoft has always provided its users with the best products and services. And to enhance the experience of its users, the company even releases updates from time to time for its every software. For instance, Edge’s Dev and Canary versions have recently been launched for Android device users, and the company has added many great options within it. The browser now enables Android device users to take long screenshots. Do you know how to do so?
Are you one of the Android device users and prefer to use Microsoft Edge for browsing any websites? Want to know how you will be able to take long screenshots with Microsoft Edge on your Android device? If you are not aware of this feature, you need to go through this entire post. Here, you will see the method following which you can capture the whole page screenshot with Microsoft Edge on your Android device. So, please consider taking a look at this entire article.
In the Dev and Canary version of Microsoft Edge for Android, the company added a feature that allows you to capture long screenshots on your device. It is actually a screenshot editor, but the editing part is not active yet. By using the feature, you will be able to define the vertical screen area to capture or select the whole page. You can easily use this feature of the Edge browser to take long screenshots on an Android device if you have already used Chrome’s built-in screenshot tool. You will have to follow the procedure mentioned here to get started with taking the long screenshots with Microsoft Edge browser on your Android device. The technique is much easier to follow for anyone and includes some simple steps. So, without any further wait, let’s get to the method now.
Here are the instructions that one needs to follow to capture the screenshots of a whole page on an Android device:
- To get started, first of all, you will need to make sure that you are running the latest Canary or Dev version of Microsoft Edge browser on your Android device.
- If you haven’t updated the browser version, you can install the update from the Google Play Store on your device.
- You will then launch the browser on your Android mobile device, and then you will jump to the website of which you would like to take a screenshot.
- After you get to the website, you will need to tap on the three-dotted icon to proceed further with the task. You will see this icon located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, from the list of the options that you can see appearing on your screen, you will select the option of “Share.”
- Next up, tap on the “Long Screenshot” option from the menu showing up on your screen.
- You will then need to select the area in which you want to capture the screenshot. You can do so by changing the selection in the rectangular box.
- And once you are done selecting the area of the page, tap on the “Save” option to capture the screenshot. And that’s it.
So, this is the way through which anyone can take long screenshots with the Microsoft Edge browser on an Android device. Try the mentioned technique now. And if you want to read more guides like this, you can visit our official website.