Do you own a Windows device and have recently upgraded to the recent update of the operating system? Microsoft releases updates for its operating system from time to time, and within every updated version, the company offers many advanced features to the users. Last month, the tech giant rolled out Windows 11, which is a major Windows update. This recently upgraded Windows version also provides you with a lot of great features that you can use to maximize your computing experience. Downloading and installing Windows 11 is a pretty easy task for anyone. And if you are already running this Windows update on your computer, you possibly have noticed all of the changes that it includes. Also, some of the features and options are still the same. For instance, the company offers a built-in tool that enables you to take screenshots on your Windows device.
On your Windows device, you can use the snipping tool to capture screenshots of any page. It is much easier for anyone to use this feature on a Windows 11 computer. But what if you want to disable this functionality? Do you know how you can disable the snipping tool on your Windows 11 computer? If you have recently started using a Windows 11 device, you might not know much about this functionality. And if this is the case with you, you have arrived on the right page now. In the following article, you will get to know all about the snipping tool of a Windows 11 device. And along with this, you will also see the procedure following which you can easily disable the feature. So, please make sure that you read this whole post to get all the details.
Anyone can disable the Snipping tool on a Windows 11 computer without any hassles. If you don’t want to use the feature, you will have to follow the procedure that we are going to mention here. There can be many reasons why you don’t want to use the snipping tool on your Windows device. But whatever the reason might be, you will be able to turn off the feature with much ease by following the guide mentioned here. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully to disable the snipping tool on your Windows 11 computer.
Go through the instructions to disable the snipping tool on your Windows 11 computer system:
- To get started, first of all, you will have to launch the Registry Editor tool on your Windows 11 computer. To do so, press the “Windows + R” keys and then type “regedit” in the search bar, after which you will press the enter key.
- When the Registry Editor window opens up, you will have to enter the following command inside the address bar and then hit the enter key. “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREPoliciesMicrosoft.”
- Next, you will have to look for a key named “Tablet PC” in the drop-down list from the Microsoft folder.
- If there is no such key, you need to create one by right-clicking on the “Microsoft” option and then selecting “New” > “Key.
- You will now name the key as “Tablet PC” and press the enter key.
- Next, go to the left pane menu and select the newly created Tablet PC key. Now, come to the right side of the screen and right-click on the blank space.
- Proceed further by selecting the New” > “DWORD (32-bit) value. You will now rename the newly created value as DisableSnippingTool and hit the “Save” button to save all the changes.
- At last, you will click twice on the DisableSnippingTool value, and when a dialogue box appears, set the value data to 1 and click “Ok.” That’s it.
So, this is how anyone can disable the snipping tool on their Windows 11 computer. Try the method right away, and follow our website to stay updated.